Sunday, January 17, 2010



I could only be more psyched about American cars if I were teleported back for the 1967 unveiling of the Camaro. Or, maybe, if GM pulled a Corvette out of its hat fueled solely by the hot, vaporized hormones of its driver. That would solve the climate crisis - and absorb/leverage some otherwise unspent energy.



Liz and I hit Cobo Hall today to check out the 2010 North American International Auto Show. We missed the big unveilings and, luckily, the crowds. I felt like a kid again. Not in an acne way, but in a way that made me feel a rush of energy and obsession for something sexy and impractical. I love cars. New cars, old cars, fast cars...OK, not slow cars, or most of the really tiny cars. But a car is pretty much the every-thing.

Here are a few of the things we saw:



No comments:

Post a Comment